Hurry Houston & DFW!
Dirty Deeds Earn You Sweet Rewards!
The National MS Society believes that moving is not just something you can or can’t do, but rather is who you are. Those living with MS face challenges every day; you can help them by facing some mucky challenges of your own this October. When you sign up for the Mud Run MS, you expect obstacles like running through the mud and climbing up walls, but did you know about all of the great perks? Your fundraising helps the National MS Society provide money for groundbreaking research, and, in return, you get some good, clean rewards for PLAYING DIRTY.
Whether you’re a grungy guy or a dirty diva, dig in this October to help those who need you!
Perks for our filthy FUNdraisers
Leave everyone else in the dust with your fundraising and you’ll lounge in style like the VIP you are!
- Raise $100 or more and you are invited to join us in the VIP Mud Pit where there will be food, drinks and entertainment. This is the place to be!
- Raise $300 or more and you can have a date join you in the Mud Pit.
Take the Plunge as a Mud Slinger
Raise $750 or more to be named a Mud Slinger and receive these benefits:
- Entry for you and a guest to the MS Mud Pit
- A distinctive Mud Slinger VIP prize
- Exclusive day-of-event VIP perks
- Dedicated staff to assist you
- Invitations to our special networking and social events throughout the year
Only the top 12 fundraisers make it into the elite, Dirty Dozen
In addition to the benefits above, Dirty Dozen members receive these added perks:
- Dirty Dozen Trophy
- Name and ranking on the Mud Run MS website
- Priority check-in at packet pick-up
- Premiere parking the day of the event
Sounds like a good deal right? After you register, sign up for a fundraising page, get out there, get grungy and help us fundraise to get one step closer to a world free of MS!